When I turn 70...


When I turn 70...
I'm sitting on my couch just thinking of my future.
Many of my friends are talking about futures plans.
I really don't know how to fell about it, but this Sunday morning I am going to start making my future plans
I am going to be positive about my future.
So, I am going to share with you how my life will be.


First of all, I will be living with my husband in a little, quaint house.
On Friday afternoons I will be baking apple pies to share with my family.  Later, I will be preparing some coffee.
I will be taking care of my dogs, I love dogs, so I will have two Westies.
I really like to share with my family and friends, so I will be organizing some parties.
I will be making a lot of things to keep my brain young.
On Saturdays, I will be planting a lot of flowers in my beautiful garden.
In 25 years from now, I will have accomplished many of my goals.
Sadly, my parents will have passed away, so I will go to visit them at the cemetery.
By August 2045, I will have celebrated my 70th birthday.
By the end of December 2045, my husband and I will have gone to the church to thank God for another year together.
The most important thing about getting older will be to do it in the Grace of God.









Comentarios